Here is a quick list of the 5 frugal things I did this week.
- Hemmed 3 pairs of dress pants. This was a HUGE pain, but well worth it! I am starting a new job in a few weeks that requires some major dressing up on my part. I splurged on some new clothes a few weeks ago but tackled the hemming of the pants myself this week. Estimated savings $30.
- Vegetarian eating (well actually vegan). We are doing a 21 day daniel fast which is basically a vegan diet. Our grocery bills have been nice and low thanks to this.
- Washing my old diaper bag! This might not save me money now, but maybe in a year or two ,I’ll be thankful to have a nice like new diaper bag to use!
- deciding to keep my old phone. I’v been having some issues with my iphone and was thinking of upgrading. Ultimately I decided to hang on to it and wait until it completely bites the dust.
- no take out! We normally do takeout or conveinence meals once or twice a week. But thanks to our danielfast we have been cooking and preparing all our meals at home.
What frugal things have you done this week?