Chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorites. But there is a bakery near one of my good friends that sells white chocolate chip and cranberry cookies. They are delicious! She brings me some every time she comes to visit.
I have been searching for a recipe similar. I ended up tweaking a recipe a friend gave me that uses pudding mix in the cookie batter. The results: a moist, soft and PERFECT cookie base for adding any of your favorite mix-ins.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) room temperature butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 small package of vanilla pudding mix (but I am sure any flavor could work)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 & 1/4 cups flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- **essentially 3 cups of add-ins. I like chocolate chips and pecans as well!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugar. Then add the eggs and vanilla. Sift together flour, salt and baking soda. Add flour to butter mixture. Combine until blended and then gently mix in toppings.
Drop by teaspoonful onto baking sheets with parchment paper. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool and then enjoy!