- La Croix sparkling water. Every now and then I like to spice up what I drink, and every now and then Aldi brings this in as a special buy $3.99 for an 18 pack. It is SO much better than most other seltzers, although Polar is hard to beat. Whole foods and a few other grocery stores as well. My favorite flavors are grapefruit, orange and berry.
- YouTube Channel Clean & Delicious. A reader shared this with me a few days ago, and I am totally hooked! This gal has some great recipe videos, but she also has healthy dessert video and healthy meal prep videos. I never would have thought to turn to youtube for some cooking help, but I am super impressed!
- My ridiculously expensive pair of Cole Haan Tali Bow Flats. This was a TOTAL splurge a few weeks ago. But this pair of shoes is SUPER cute and super comfortable. I got them in a black,gray and beige snake skin print, and they go with everything! So, while not frugal in one sense, I think they are going to serve me well in the long haul, and wearing them makes me smile, so that is worth something too right
- Microsoft OneNote. I have been a long time user of Evernote, and have really loved that app for personal use. However, at work I got a free copy of OneNote, and have really been enjoying all of its features. I was able to easily create a digital bullet journal and have been able to keep impeccable notes and tracking for work.
- Mini Succulents I purchased a mini succulent terrarium on Etsy a little bit ago, and I am really loving look at these tiny plants. So far they are all still alive-which is a huge feat for me! The tiny cactus is just so cute.
What are you loving this week?